1. Development of Christian mediaMultimedia in Thailand is becoming more popular. This gives us a great opportunity to broadcast the gospels through radio shows. By creating TV programs, we can aslo allow people to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. Voice of Peace always seek more funding for the costly production of radio and TV programs.
2. To oversee the new Christian faith through radio and television.Many people are able to hear the radio programs or see television programs produced by Voice of Peace. Though them a lot have received Jesus Christ as Savior. It is therefore also important for Voice of Peace to follow-up on these and help with lessons to these new believers. Furthermore we are also able to create contact to local churches for them as well.
3. To assist the service in the church.Voice of Peace creates many elements that can assist in the churches – from Christian Music Videos to Bible story videos, etc. These tools can be used both as an alternative source for the Church to spread the Gospel and to teach already excisting members of the church. Voice of Peace also gives seminars for church leaders, so they are ready for more commitment.
4. To bring hope to the brothers in prison.Voice of Peace offer bible correspondence courses by mail to Udon Thani prison, to prison brothers and more than 50 other prisons across the country. Voice of Peace staff also visits and do bible study groups with prisoners at the prisons on a regular basis. We try to share a basic understanding of the Bible and talk about how to live a life with God. When the prisoners are released, we also help putting them in contact with local churches and fellow believers.
5. Development Work in Thailand and specifically the tribal villagesVoice of Peace has several projects that deliver course materials to many tribal villages. This also includes social development and encouragement to use the their creativity and resources to make a better life.
How to contribute to Voice of Peace:
- By volunteering at Voice of Peace
- Sharing the Gospels or sharing tools for this (fx bibles)